Thursday, March 1, 2007

Spring Break '07: Ann St. Takes Acapulco



Its officially, I have almost no motivation left for work now. My colorful flowcharts are beginning to take the form of a bright yellow sun (print buys), a crisp dark blue ocean (outdoor boards) and a cool, tan glass of Corona (direct mail campaigns). The endless lines of numeric code all seem to read like flight numbers and times in the billing system. My Designated Marketing Area map in my cube seems to have morphed into the shape of Mexico. This can only mean one thing....Spring Break in Acapulco with Drew, Laura, Gigs, Philbin and Bohnerface (Face for short). I expect to hear more of Daddy Yankee's "Gasolina" than Millhouse could ever handle. Sunshine.....87 degrees.....Clubs 'til 5AM.....Modelo.....Here.We.Come.

Hear are a few other songs that I expect to be in heavy rotation in every corner of Acapulco, Mexico:

Rihanna ft Sean Paul-Break It Off

Young Jeezy ft R Kelly-Go Getta

DJ Khaled ft TI, Birdman, Lil' Wayne, Fat Joe, Rick Ross and Akon-We Takin' Over

Rich Boy-Throw Some D's

No comments: