Monday, February 12, 2007

Start Me Up

I'm not really sure what I am going to do with this space yet. In the future, I'd like it to be a place where I can post new music (hip hop, indie, and anything new I pick up), reviews and insights. We'll see how it goes, but it should be interesting...

For now, here are a couple of links:

The first to the new Maximo Park song, "Our Velocity". A band that promises to deliver a new album this summer. They have the unusual but pleasant distinction of changing the chorus of a song at the end of the song (sometimes the last :30 seconds are the best part).

The next is to about to be a huge hit and you have probably heard it already. Its called "Flathead", by the Fratelli's and it might sound familiar because you have heard it on the latest i-pod ads. It comes off the EP, titled "Costello Music". I expect this band to blow up in '07 as they already have a huge fan base in their native home in the U.K. Enjoy.....

Maximo Park-Our Velocity

The Fratellis-Flathead

No comments: